- EasyFlat Living AB, 556984-0464, Riddaratan 17 114 57 Stockholm or any of its subsidiary companies.
- A completed reservation for one or several specific Accommodations.
- Any person, company or other legal entity that makes a Booking or buys a Product or a Service from the Supplier.
- Any person that uses the Suppliers Accommodation. A person can be both Guest and Customer.
- Any property that is rented out by the Supplier.
- Any Service that the Supplier offers a Customer that is not the Accommodation itself (e.g. additional cleaning, parking, etc.)
- Any Product that the Supplier offers a Customer (e.g. food, beverage, etc.)
- House Rules
- Rules that guests have to abide by. Some House Rules are general and apply in all Accommodations and some are specific to each Accommodation.
These terms and conditions are applicable when a Customer rents Accommodation from the Supplier. These terms and conditions are part of the contract between the Supplier and its Customer(s). The Customer is responsible for reviewing all aspects of the contract, including these terms and conditions. When the Customer confirms his/her Booking for Accommodation and/or order for a Product or Service to the Supplier the Customer also accepts these terms and conditions. The Supplier has the right to consider it a breach of contract if a Customer acts against the contract, these terms and conditions or House Rules that are specific to the Accommodation that the Customer is renting form the Supplier.
3.1. How to make a Booking Customers can make a Booking with the Supplier by (1) making the Booking by contacting one of the Suppliers sales representatives, (2) making the Booking themselves through the Suppliers online Booking platform or (3) making the Booking themselves through an Online Travel Agency (e.g. Booking.com and Airbnb).
3.2. Booking confirmation The Booking is confirmed when the Supplier have sent a Booking confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer.
3.3. Payment The Booking is completed when the Customer has paid the entire outstanding balance for the Booking to the Supplier. The Supplier can deny the Customer access to the Accommodation until the Customer has paid the entire outstanding balance for the Booking to the Supplier. The Customer has no claim against the Supplier if the Customer has an outstanding balance to the Supplier.
4. Payment terms
The Supplier offer different payment terms depending on the Customer and how the Booking is made. The Supplier makes the payment terms for each specific Booking clear before the Booking is made. The Customer always has to pay the entire outstanding balance for all Bookings to the Supplier before the Supplier gives the Customer access to the Accommodation.
4.1. Booking through a sales representative The Suppliers sales representatives can offer payment by invoice, credit card and debit card. If the payment is done by invoice, the payment terms are stated on the invoice. If the payment is done by credit card or debit card the payment is due immediately.
4.2. Booking through the online Booking platform The Suppliers online Booking platform only accepts payment by credit or debit card. If the Booking is done through the Booking platform the payment is due immediately.
4.3. Booking through an Online Travel Agency Online Travel Agencies control their own payment terms. Some of them offer the Customer to pay on site, meaning at the Accommodation. If the Customer chooses that option the Supplier offers payment by credit card or debit card on the check in date.
5. Security deposits
The Supplier has the right to charge a security deposit on all Bookings. If the Supplier charges a security deposit on a Booking the amount of the Security Deposit is included in the Booking confirmation.
The security deposit will be reimbursed to the Customer when the Customer has moved out of the Accommodation and the Accommodation has passed an inspection by the Supplier. The cost to the Supplier to remedy of any damage caused by the Customer or the Customers Guest(s) through intent or negligence will be taken from the deposit. This does not keep the Supplier from demanding additional reimbursement from the Customer to cover damages caused by the Customer or the Customers Guest(s) through intent or negligence. The Supplier is entitled to settle any unpaid rental charges and cancellation fees by making use of the deposit.
Cancellations must be made by email or phone call to a sales representative of the Supplier. A cancellation request that is made by voice mail, social media or any other channel that is not listed as an approved channel will not be accepted. The Supplier reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee if the cancellation is made with short notice. The amount of the cancellation fee depends on the Booking. To cancel without a fee, the cancellation must be made by the Customer and confirmed by the Supplier no later than:
- 2 days (48 hours) before if the length of the Booking is 1-6 nights.
- 7 days before if the length of the Booking is 1-3 weeks.
- 30 days before if the Booking is 1 month or longer.
7. End of Booking period
At the end of the Booking period the Customer and/or Guests has to move out and return the Accommodation to the Supplier. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all Guests in the Accommodation have moved out by the same date. Both the Customer and the Guests are aware that there is no security of tenure and if the Accommodation has not been returned to the Supplier at the end of the Booking period, eviction will take place through the law enforcement agency. In such a situation, the Supplier is also entitled to damages and compensation for the costs this entails.
8. Normal wear and tear
The Supplier accepts normal wear and tear in the Accommodation and its inventories. This means that the Customer is responsible for all damages that arise from intent or carelessness and is more than what can be considered normal. This applies to damage caused by the Customer or Guests, or if the Accommodation has been left unlocked and a burglary or other trespass has taken place. The Supplier has the right to repair any damages that arise this way at the Customers expense. The Customer is also responsible for any loss of income that arise because the Accommodation cannot be rented out while it is being repaired.
9. Claims from third parties
If the Customer violates their contract, these terms and agreements or House Rules specific to their Accommodation in such a way that the Supplier becomes liable against a third party, for instance a landlord, the Customer becomes liable to the Supplier for the same claim as the third party has against the Supplier.
10. Access and inspection
The Supplier has the right to inspect the Accommodation at any time. The Customer must give the Supplier access to the Accommodation for inspection and repairs.
11. The Suppliers obligations and responsibilities
When a Booking or purchase is confirmed and paid for by the Customer, the Supplier undertakes the following:
- That the Customer has access to the Accommodation during the entire Booking period.
- That the Accommodation is set up as specified in the Booking confirmation.
- That the Accommodation is Serviced and maintain to the standard set up in the Booking confirmation.
12. House Rules
The Customer agrees to follow all House Rules associated with their Accommodation. These are general House Rules that apply to all of the Suppliers Accommodations:
- The Customer is not allow to register the Accommodation as their permanent address – the Accommodation is for temporary use only
- The Customer is not allowed to give people access to the Accommodation, that are not listed as guest with the Supplier – the Accommodation is only for people that are registered as Guests with the Supplier.
- The Customer is not allowed to make available or transfer the Accommodation to another legal entity
- The Customer is not allowed to exceed the number of Guests permitted by the Supplier in the Accommodation – the number of Guests are specified on the reservation confirmation for the Booking.
- The Customer is required to keep the Accommodation clean and report any malfunctions to the Supplier as soon as they arise.
- The Customer is not allowed to handle the Accommodation with neglect, normal wear and tear is allowed – the Supplier will charge the Customer for any wear and tear that is considered more than normal.
- The Customer is not allowed to change furniture, install equipment, change locks or in any other way make alterations to the Accommodation.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that no one smokes in or near an opening of the Accommodation – smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas. The Supplier will charge the Customer a fee of 10 000 SEK for each time unauthorized smoking has occurred.
- The Customer can only use assigned parking spaces or public parking spaces. The Customer is responsible for any parking fees or fines that might arise from not using assigned parking spaces.
- The Customer is not allowed to bring animals into the Accommodation.
- The Customer is required to show consideration for neighbors living around the Accommodation and to keep the noise level down between 21.00 and 07.00 on all days of the week.
- The Customer is not allowed to run a business in the Accommodation or in the Accommodation’s grounds/garden areas, nor to engage in activities contrary to Swedish law.
- The Customer is required to follow check out procedures that are specific to their Accommodation and to return all access keys to the Supplier.
- The Customer is required to follow all House Rules that are specific to their Accommodation. A nonexhaustive list of examples of House Rules that are specific to each Accommodation are: (1) how to handle household trash, (2) where and how to park vehicles and (3) how to handle access keys. The Customer is informed about House Rules that are specific to each Accommodation when they make their Booking and/or when they receive their check-in information and/or in the Accommodation itself.
13. Failure to pay on time
A failure from the Customer to pay an invoice on time gives the Supplier the option to terminate the Booking immediately and vacate the Customer and Guests from the Accommodation. This does not free the Customer from any obligations it has towards the Supplier in terms of outstanding payments and eventual damages.
In the event of a substantial problem with the Accommodation, which makes it unsuitable for the Customer, the Supplier reserves the right to offer the Customer alternative Accommodation with conditions that are similar to what was specified in the Booking confirmation. The Supplier therefore owns the right, at any time, before moving in or during the Booking period, to transfer the Customer to an equivalent Accommodation. If the transfer involves a substantial deterioration for the Customer, both parties have the right to cancel the Booking. The Supplier will not assume responsibility for any additional costs incurred by the Customer, for example the costs associated with a transfer or cancellation of the agreement.
15. Force Majeure
Supplier shall not be held responsible for damage or problems caused by any legislative or regulatory event, government action, crises, strike, blockade, boycott, lockout, natural disasters, war, or any other similar event that is outside Supplier’ control. Even in other cases, Supplier cannot be held responsible, if Supplier has been normally diligent in connection with the events. 16. Conflict resolution Disputes in connection with this agreement shall be resolved in accordance with Swedish law at a Swedish court.
16. Conflict resolution
Disputes in connection with this agreement shall be resolved in accordance with Swedish law at a Swedish court.